Friday 10 June 2011

AN ANGEL FORM HEAVEN

AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN
 
When I was chapenoring my last days
I tried to remain cheerful in each and every way.
 
I was with severe aches and was resting near the window pane
In the sublime country of Spain
 
All of a sudden, a star came down on my delicate forearm
I touched the star, and I could hear some rustling near my face balm

At this time I could only see some stimulating sparklings
And an angel sprouted out with impulsive wings
 
That angel had blindfolded me
So that nothing I could see
The angel told me that there were golden gates in a straight line
Now may aches were also gone especially that in my spine

Then I heard millions of voices
Very pleasurable noises

I had thousands of queries in my mind
But I kept them bind

But when she opened my eyes
I got that perception when a person dies

I certainly was in heaven 
Because I had died at 87

 BY:- ANSH GUGNANI (SELF-COMPOSED)
       12
       VII
 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment